- Academy of Carmen with Valery Fernanda Kirianov
- Professional Dance Conservatory. Malaga (Spain). Elementary Level: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Average length: 1, 2.
- Real Conservatorio Profesional de Danza. Madrid (Spain). Intermediate 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (title)
- April 2002 - I participated successfully in a classical dance course taught by Valery Kirianov (Master Ballet Moscow, Principal Dancer of theater Dnepropetrovsk and theater Syktyvkar). In Granada (Spain).
- July 2004 - I participated successfully in an international ballet course taught by Victor Ullate, in Victor Ullate Dance Center in Madrid (Spain).
- March 2005 - I participated in the semifinal of the competition "IX National Contest of classical dance" in the town of Ribarroja del Turia (Valencia).
- anuary 2005 - participates in the international competition of the Prix de Lausanne
- August 2005 - I participated successfully in a classical dance course taught by Angel Corella and Carmen Corella, in Almería (Spain).
- He successfully participated in an intensive course taught by top ballet dancers of the Royal Ballet. International Dance Tours Alicante (Spain). Laura Morera. First dancer of Royal Ballet of London. Justin Meissner.Ex-first soloist with the Royal Ballet of London, director of Dance Tours International. Ricardo Cevera. First soloist with the Royal Ballet of London.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:- I worked in Africa Guzman Company in Madrid, as a first dancer, representing Lake, Paquita...
- In 2010 Corella Ballet Company, dancing the Swan Lake.
- Corps de ballet Allegro Brillante (Balanchine), Madrigal (Nacho Duato), and Satínela majísimo, premiered at the Teatro Real in Madrid and later represented in various theaters of Europe.
- In the theater Canovas Malaga speaking at a tribute concert with Spanish Red Cross: Picasso Quartet, Javier Ojeda, Daniel Casares, carrying a fragment of Swan Lake
- As a guest dancer, I dance the Pas De Deux from Don Quixote in the Fourth Concerto Malaga Volunteer Red Cross.
- Impart, Classical Ballet Course in La Térmica (Malaga Provincial Council). With Ricardo Franco (former principal dancer of the National and current professor at the Royal Conservatory of Madrid);
- Laura Morera (First dancer Royal Ballet and dance teacher of international tours)
- Rosemary Dearden (former Ballet dancer Northern "Manchester 1980" with Rudolph Nureyev, Alicia Markova among others, currently registered teacher of the Royal).
- Ana Baselga (National Teacher of Spain).
- Natalia Tapia (Corella Ballet principal dancer; Companies Dancer Zurich Opera, Ballet Victor Ullate)...
- In May 2014 White Night, performed and choreographed an Exhibition with music by Enrique Morente (PequeñoVals Vienes) ending it with a class to the existing audience.
- In June 2014 gave a master class in technique tips at the Municipal School of Dance Coin
- President of the Andalusia Ballet Association Antonio Morales Herrera
- Director and first dance of Professional Ballet of Andalusia